RIP has a well established user-focused, innovative, and excellence driven library which caters to the needs of the students and faculty. Library manages knowledge, both in print and digital formats, ensures seamless discovery and access to these scholarly resources, and provides faculty, students, and staff with professional support to find, evaluate, manage, and use such resources. It is fully air-conditioned with sitting capacity for 60 students. It is automated with a wide collection of 500 references books with total number of about 4000 books and 1000 titles, periodicals and DVDs which is expanded and updated each year.
- Books:The Library house a rich collection of text and reference books, audio/videos, CD-ROMs, research reports, online Journals and databases and data analysis software, etc. in all disciplines.
- Total No. of Volumes: 4322
- Titles: 936
- Newspapers: 04
- Magazines: 05
- Journals: 17
- Periodical & Newspaper Section: Library holds a very rich collection of relevant periodicals, magazines and newspapers.
- Reference Service: Ready help and guidance is provided to all patrons searching for any topic.
- Wi-Fi internet connectivity: The library is completely Wi-Fi enabled to provide an easy access to internet.
- E-Library facility is available with around 69 soft copies of various books.